Friday, January 28, 2011

GUD BYE LOVE ;"(

Have you ever falling in love, but knew they did not care?
Have you ever felt like crying, but you knew you'd get no where?
Have you ever watched them walk away, but not wanting them to go?
And whispered 'i love you' softly, but not wanting them to know?
You cried all night in misery and almost went insane.
There's nothing in this world that causes so much pain.
If i could choose between life and death, i think i'd rather die.
Love is fun but hurts to much and price you pay is high.
So i say, don't fall in love. you'll be hurt before it's through.




I promise that this is the last time you'll see me. I won't come back. I won't put you through anything like this again. you can go on with your life without any interference from me. it will be as if i never existed . thanks for everything :')


YOURS TRULY ,
TASHA.

SINGLE [] TAKEN [x]