Wednesday, October 20, 2010

TRUE LOVE

tengah korek korek video dalam youtube , suddenly i found this story .
touching gila , oke ? so tergerak lah hati nak post dekat sini . now lets read ppl :'(


A GIRL AND A BOY WERE SPEEDING AT OVER 100MPH ON A DESERTED ROAD ON A MOTORCYCLE ,


girl : slow down ! were going so fast ! im scared !


boy : come on , don worry , i know what im doing , u having fun right ?


girl : no ! please stop , im really scared


boy : then tell me you love me 


girl : i love you , now please slow down 


boy : give me hug


girl : *girl hug him*


boy :can u help me ? take my helmet of and put it on u , its bugging me


IN THE PAPER NEXT DAY ........
'a motorcycle has crashed into a building due to broke failure , two people found but only 1 survived'


THE TRUTH IS ....


half way down the road , the guy realized thats his breaks broke , but he didnt want the girl know ,
instead he had her say she loved him , felt her hug 1 last time , then had her wear his helmet so that she would live .
eventhough thet mean he would die ..


p/s : oke , this story really really makes me crying T___T sedih gilaa !